Sunday, July 11, 2010

200th post!

Sadly, I have been terrible about posting...I tried to upload a video of Finns school concert, where he did sign language to "what a wonderful world," and it wouldn't work. I wanted Alvin's mom to see how serious Finn was, and...well I got bummed out and haven't posted since.

For the 4th of July we actually headed downtown for more than the parade...normally, we skip all the extra stuff, but this year, Finn's teacher was reading stories in a tent and Finn wanted to see her...here they are together. Last night, and the night before, both Paxton and Quincy wet their beds...yeah, that's 4 sheets to wash! SO tonight as I was remaking their beds, Quincy saw a baby blanket that he really wanted to use, Finn wanted one too, and since my friend Sarah gave all the boys blankets for their births, they each went to sleep with their blankets.
Sarah also gave us the crib sheets that are on the boys beds...I'd say these were great gifts!




Finn's toes might get cold, but he's really happy!
For Fathers day, I gave Alvin a GPS so we could go geocaching! It has been a huge hit and so far I have been to many places I haven't been to in all the times I have lived here. Today, we hit the North Kitsap Heritage Park and hiked several miles, all under the guise of looking for caches. We are headed to Oregon next weekend, and then headed to Denver and have already looked at caches in both areas!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 200th post! I'm just now tuning in so I have a lot to catch up on! :)

    I hope you got my email, we're looking forward to being close by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you this morning, thinking that I've missed reading your blog and seeing what you're up to!

    We went camping at Ft. Flagler last week and it made me think about the glass beach...I thought about calling you to find out where it is, but I didn't get around to it. Oh well, maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. See? I told you those Gymboree blankets outlast the kids wear and tear! ;)
    I'm glad they still use them. My kids each have two - and they are all in good shape in the closet in a storage bin. I know I should just donate that stuff out, but hell, I'm gonna hang on just a bit longer.
    Love you - and miss you! Hugs for the boys!!

    BTW, geocoaching looks like fun! I have a friend here that does that from time to time. She was out w/ the gels downtown and took a few of them on a little side trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. geocaching. Where the hell did geocoaching come from? I swear going off caffiene has made me old and forgetful. But, if I drink too much my chest hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mentioned it in the post. It's tons of fun and an excuse to get out of the house. Boys are insisting on taking their baby blankets with us to Colorado.

    ReplyDelete