Thursday, May 13, 2010

More on Mothers Day

I was showered with lots of "gifts" from my boys for Mothers day and here are a sampling of some!
Here's Fith with a "cake" all made of Legos! And it says MOM on the top. And Finn made some things in art class: a basket and a clay pocket for flowers (it hangs on the wall)
Quincy made me a lego creation too! ANd some art work from school. Pax did too, but I don't have any pictures of him.
And here's Quincy and I on the beach looking for glass. Alvin got me a trailer hitch and had it put on the car (I just can't call it a mini van, even though it is!). Our goal is to find a bike rack to go on it, second hand! But by far the greatest gift was...this!
Okay, not a shower, or a shower head, but Alvin replaced the bath spout and now our shower sends all the water on my head and shoulders with decent pressure. The old spout was broken and sprayed water all over your legs and feet, and home depot doesn't sell a replacement. I got to take a long shower and it was magnificent!




2 comments:

  1. Great gifts! I especially like the Lego gifts (because they can be dismantled later so you don't have extra "treasures" to find a place for). :-)

    Happy (late) Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lego cake is sooo cool! Your boys are so sweet! Isn't it wonderful what a difference a good shower head makes?!?!

    ReplyDelete