Wednesday, November 11, 2009

There's a mouse in my house!

His name is Quincy!


Last night, Quincy wouldn't eat his dinner. He kept asking for bread and getting up from the dinner table. After dinner this is what we discovered. (you can't tell from the picture, but I had to cut 3 thick slices of bread to have a peiece with out a hole in it.)

Today, he was saying he was hungry and I discovered this after I served them lunch.



Luckily, we also discovered a chore Quincy likes to do yesterday. Guess I'll have to make that "his chore," because he isn't hip on doing much else.

Fortunately, he only puts the sippy cups on the floor to assemble them.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhh and what a good chore for him. I know how much you love to empty the dishwasher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot TELL you what a relief it was to see that this post was not about an actual mouse. I was scared you had posted a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stinker to eat the middle out of your loaf of bread!!! Jake helps with the silverware from the dishwasher. At least you found something Quincy likes to do!

    ReplyDelete