Monday, October 5, 2009

Kate, this ones for you!

http://gibbonsfamilyblog.wordpress.com/2009/10/05/arabians/

A family friend of ours was at the farm yesterday with his parents and son...and this is the footage he shot. I'm not much of a horse lover (Kate should be picturing me gallopping right now...thinking about it makes he laugh to the point of tears), but the horses look pretty good in this.

Finn makes a brief appearance too, mostly just his body, no head. But did Kate recognize the shirt he was wearing? For the rest of you, it was my soccer shirt from 30+ years ago.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! First of all, how do you still have our soccer shirt from 33 years ago? And yes, that is my saddle! Makes me miss Bainbridge and you! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really beautiful video! He did a great job! The cow licking his own nose made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete