Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Skip that last post!

For those of you that haven't read my post last night, don't bother. I was just venting after a terrible bad day.

For those that waded through my last post, Thanks for listening to me blow off steam for my bad day. And now I know who to call.

So why not just delete it? I don't really know why, but one friend told me I should keep it (probably so I can go back and read it on a really, really, really bad day, and laugh at how easy I had it) and so I am.

PS...today has been much better, probably because I didn't take the boys shopping with me. Boys! They hate shopping at a really early age!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't delete your last post because it's priceless. It really will be funny someday when your boys are 20 like my twin nephews. They were crazy, busy, HARD growing up but now we can laugh about it and someday you will too.

    ReplyDelete