Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tahoe Getaway

Last weekend, I was able to get out of town and join my sisters in law for a fantastic weekend in Tahoe. All of us share the same last name; all married into the family. Debbie organized the trip and since we had a few hours to kill, we went bowling. I haven't bowled since my first date with Alvin...and I played like it. We had a few meals out, a few we cooked in,

We took a cruise on the Tahoe Queen, a paddle boat across the south shore of the lake, up to Emerald Bay. It was a beautiful day and the lake was amazingly blue.




We witnessed some amazing sunsets (and moon rises)
And found a shirt for Debbie at the airport.

It was a great trip, nice to be away from the boys, but even nicer to develop relationships with these 3 great women.

1 comment:

  1. You are so much fun! I think it's awesome that you get along with your sis-in-laws so well. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete