Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pictures


I've been meaning to post stuff on here lately, but other things take top priority. Since it was hot today, the boys ran through the sprinklers and I took pictures.













Our well is close to dry because we have not had much rain this year and the sprinklers looked like such a waste of water, but it was at my parents and they don't have to worry like we do. I've taken my laundry to my parents, showered at the public pool and even bought paper plates. I figure if I conserve now, I can still flush toilets, and have water to drink, but I don't know for how long. Good thing we don't have downstairs neighbors right now.




4 comments:

  1. I love that first picture! Great action shot.

    Bummer about your water. Give me a call if you need to shower and you don't feel like hanging out at the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's hilarious that you let your boys run in the sprinklers naked! I love Finn's picture the best though. You should totally send that in to a picture contest. I hope your water lasts! Rain should come soon, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand. You have your water problems but your parents don't and you live on the same property? Good to see the boys cooling off and having fun at the same time. That is one bath they didn't need that day.

    ReplyDelete