Monday, June 15, 2009

Cousins wedding and time with cousins.

This weekend we went to Oregon for one of my cousins weddings. All my siblings children were there and my boys had a fantastic time hanging out at the pool with the cousins they love so much. We spent 2 nights at the hotel and I think we spent close to 6 hours in the pool. We also went to a wedding...Here are my boys on the way there. And a few pictures of the wedding.
It isn't a good picture of my brother, who officiated (it just sounds wrong to say he married his cousin)


This was the son of the aunt that did the flowers for my wedding. Although, she did a spectacular job on the flowers for this wedding, they didn't compare to the flowers at mine. Having a florist in the family makes for a stunning wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment