Monday, May 18, 2009

Puttin' it out there...

Jen is always telling me, that if I want something, I have to put that desire out into the universe. And if you don't want something, you don't say it, because the universe will hear.

Last night, I posted (aka, put it out there) that Quincy has been sleeping in our room and last night, he stayed in his own bed. I said the boys were sunburned and one didn't sleep well becuase his was worse that his brothers (naked water table time will do that). So maybe it's working. I want hummingbirds to find and use my feeders. I want my boys to potty train easily. I want to go to St. Thomas in February. I want Finn to be a doctor. I want to find good neighbors to replace the ones we are loosing. I want a house of my own. And since I am putting this all out there, I want a few million dollars (one million just doesn't cut it anymore).

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if it works. I'll try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I guess my belief has always been that it's okay to dream and want, but one should always be happy and content with what they have and where they are at . . . That said, you still have to plan and move forward when you can. I hope only good things for you, but mostly just a peace of mind. Those burnt boys must be a challenge and a worry for you at the moment. Noxema is what we used as kids and it did work for me. Definitely keep them out of the sun as much as possible (or cover up) until they heal.

    ReplyDelete