Friday, April 3, 2009

Still vacationing!

Looks like we will be in Utah until at least Tuesday. We are having a great time and having so much fun with all our friends we left behind.

I have the greatest friends in the world. And if you are reading this, you are one of them. You've invited us all over and kept us fed, entertained and welcomed. If it weren't for the snow the other day, I would wonder why we left.

I have lots of pictures to share...but grandmas computer doesn't have a card reader.

We still have a few more days to go, and that means a few more adventures (although we won't go to Cabelas again:that adventure had us leaving with 3 kids throwing tantrums).

2 comments:

  1. My friend, I miss you! I am glad you are having a great time, but knew you would. I'm excited to catch up with you when you are back. Have fun & drive home safe! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good to see you again!! Miss ya
    MTJJ

    ReplyDelete