Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lil' Sluggers

Finn had his first T-ball practice today and the sun made me enjoy practice time. Alvin slaved away at home on our taxes (he has one hour til midnight, and probably not going to make it) and I was "forced" to take all the boys. They practice at a school playground and P&Q enjoyed the playground equipment, and I got to socialize with a neighbor (hooray someone walking distance from our house with a kid Finn's age) and a few other parents (people I knew in High School).

Most of you know, I am not one for sports, and baseball is my least favorite. But, as long as the weather is nice, I don't think I will mind T-Ball.

4 comments:

  1. File an extension until October. It's easy. We have done it once before. Just go to library and get a form or do it online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we know about filing extensions...it's just a way for us to put everything away and leave it until October 14th. But in order to do that, we have to have something in the books, and that is what Alvin is still entering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What team is Finn on? Ben's on the Marlins. I think t-ball is hilarious, it's so much fun to see the kids learning how to hit, catch, run the bases, pick daisies, etc. I'm sure we'll see you at the ball fields!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's on the mariners. First game tomorrow. I'm sure we'll see you at one of these games, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete