Saturday, March 28, 2009

VACATION!!!

Not sure why I am excited...it's going to be a lot of work, but I haven't been back to Utah for 3 years. And I haven't done much by way of vacationing in as many years (a night away twice and a week at the lake) and we deserve this.

The house was clean last night, but today it's a different story. I popped popcorn for our short trip to Portland today (Alvin and I are going to see Wicked) and the boys got into it for breakfast....it's all over. At least I know it was clean.

I should be concerned about publicly stating we are leaving our house, but we have downstairs neighbors and my parents are right next door. If for some reason this gives you any ideas...we have nothing valuable. I took my jewelry (getting it cleaned at the jeweler that made it) and the tv in back is broken.

If you need to get in touch, my cell is 206-599-9247 and if you are in Utah, call me to get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment