Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Sick


If you are my facebook friend, you already know this. It's my sinuses, and I want to know if it's possible to be fine one day and have a sinus infection the next. Medicine isn't unclogging me either, but I took 2 benadryls last night and got some sleep...sleep is good.


So my sweet little boy comes up to me yesterday and says, "Mom, I feel bad for you when you are sick, because..." Come on, you know what he is going to say: he's going to comment that I never get a rest and I still have work to do, and then he is going to offer to do some task for me. He continues "...you look terrible."


I've posted the above picture of the boys in thier Easter suits. Some one is thinking, why do they have easter suits. Simple answer is that my parents bought them for the boys (Not really my style). Of course my mom said it was so the boys could go to church with them...and who do you suppose is going to iron them each week?

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute!
    I so hear you on the ironing thing.
    My youngest wants to get more button down shirts - more ironing! Hurrah!
    I hope you feel better soon. My right ear is still acting up from that horrid cold I got. Nose is still funky. Whatever that virus is, it stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rylan was looking over my shoulder just now while I was reading your post. I scrolled down and he said, "Go back up, I want to see the picture when they are in baby college".
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete