Tuesday, February 3, 2009

STOP the WHINING!

There is a lot of whining going on at my house, and here I am whining...lets call it peer pressure.

I recognize that whining is part of 2 year old development, but what about the 6 year old. I don't know how much more of it I can take. It's often 2 at a time and so loud. What's a mom to do? How do you curb this?

Okay, so what about back talk? That is a problem too...and he is teaching the younger boys. He's on his way to bed right now, early as a result of the back talk today.

On a happy note, I cooked purple cauliflower with dinner tonight and all the kids ate it...I would have thought the "unnatural" color would have turned them off.

1 comment:

  1. When you figure out the trick to get them to stop whining will you share it? i think whining is in the air....

    ReplyDelete