Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year!

I just had my first one of these for the year and I had to share them with you. (I think last year I had Cherry, but these are definately better). I keep them in our deep freezer and eat them frozen, and you can't keep them in your hand long, or else they thaw and just a bit changes the texture. I eat them like truffles...like they are something special. (I am going to buy extra while I can get them)


The rest of the year I freeze these...delicious, but not the same.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for these in the store. Raspberry is one of my fav's, as is mint. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...yum!!! I had no idea these even existed! I sooo have to have one now! Thanks for the heads-up on the strawberry/raspberry comparison, I would have picked the strawberry. Maybe I'll have to get both and do a taste test.

    ReplyDelete