Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's been quite the valentines day!

It's a good thing we didn't have plans tonight, because they would have been cancelled. Quincy has a cold and his ear has been hurting since last night (that is a nice part of them being able to talk) and Paxton has some stomach problems. We've seen all manner of sickness today, and it doesn't help that Alvin and I aren't feeling too hot either.

I am happy to say, that I feel on the mend. It's been about a week since I felt really good and because of that (and the kids) haven't slept well. Bless Alvin's heart, he let me sleep in the past 2 days and he even slept with Quincy last night.

Enough for now, because all the kids are in bed and it's time to let Alvin know I love him...we'll sit down and watch tv.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad that you are feeling a little better. I hope your little family gets better soon! It's hard to take care of everyone when you don't get any sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy your feeling better...It's so much harder when Mommy's sick.Cause Mommy takes care of everyone else....

    ReplyDelete