Friday, February 20, 2009

Cowlicks and Comments

Quincy woke up like this. Those cowlicks make the back of his hair stand up in a mohawk
And you know that Quincy will probably not be the one that wants to dye his hair black and style it in a mohawk...it will be the other one and he will have to work hard to make it stay up. And you thought I was lying about the cowlicks causing problems during the hair cut.
If you want to leave comments, I have made it so you don't have to be a blogger user (grandma) to do so. But, if you do leave comments, would you please sign them, so we know who you are. I also got rid of that dreadful letter thing, because I hate having to decipher what letters they are. Comments are good things...and Finn loves it when I read him comments that are about him.
(Today is Finns birthday party. I have supplies for 7 kids and invited another kid when one didn't respond. Yeah, they responded last night and now I have to scrounge up another rocket and they will now have to share. Oh well. Pictures tomorrow)

1 comment:

  1. Ben's hair does the same thing! For the longest time he wouldn't let me comb it, but now he'll stand in the bathroom wetting his hands and patting down his hair and gets upset if any is sticking up.

    Have fun at the rocket party! I might have some rockets laying around if you're desperate...

    ReplyDelete