Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Stuff

Uncle Jake took the boys for a run today while I went to an appointment. They were gone for about an hour and a half, and for some change, Paxton cried for the first half hour (it's been Quincy crying when I take them for a walk). They had a great time and they LOVE their uncle.I went to tuck Paxton into bed the other night and found this on the floor. This certainly isn't the longest parade of little people he's made, but I noticed he has all the people facing the same direction. I wonder what they are waiting for. Quincy woke up this morning and refused to get dressed. He said his jammies were his clothes. I am posting this for Chris to show his mom, because she gave the boys these pajamas for Christmas. Paxton and Finn hitting the rice this morning. (Pax is in his jammies too) Quincy and Finn were up at 6:00 this morning, but let us sleep for another hour because they were playing so well (probably in the rice). Yes, Finn's hair is curly...it's his white boy fro and we love it. I'm going to grow it out and see if it is pretty. And here is the rice my boys find so intriguing...don't ask me why, but they love it. Although, I did have to take it for a time out a few minutes ago, because Paxton was chasing Quincy around the house with a cup full, trying to dump it on his head.


2 comments:

  1. When "my" Jacob grew his hair out it was very pretty, but he didn't like to hear that, so you may not want Finn to know you want to see if his hair is pretty :)

    I like the rice, did I know it was colored?

    The Little people are waiting for the bus or plane I'm sure ;)

    It's always fun to take a peek at the going on's in your world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok wow.. is that Jacob... I haven't seen him in forever... Maybe it was when I brought my jet ski over there and stayed at your parents house with you. But that has till been forever.

    ReplyDelete