Thursday, January 15, 2009

Eyeball Monsters

I was thinking of ways to be more positive today...and would I be a pessimist to say I couldn't think of a way? Well, I was watching the incredible outcome of todays plane crash and talking on the phone...and Quincy and Finn were constantly interrupting me. Paxton, however, was sitting quietly at the table and here he is proudly showing his work (he'd found the sticker bucket). That gave way to this...Finn called them the eyeball monsters.


Of course this led to screaming and monster moises, even after I put the stickers away, but at least they were happy and entertained for a while.


1 comment:

  1. Now I know what to get Finn for his b-day!!! Stickers are fun. It's frustrating when the kids can't peel them off the paper backing.

    ReplyDelete