Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pay It Forward


This is how it works:

Pay It Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie "Pay it forward".

I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join the PIF exchange.

All the gifts will be made and posted out 'sometime within the next year'. How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive!
What you need to do in return, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. This Exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THE SAME PAY IT FORWARD PICTURE AND THIS MESSAGE ONTO YOUR BLOG, WHICH MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG.

I'd love for you to join me! Will you? Other comments are welcome, but only the first three will be my Pay It Forward recipients.

Thanks to Sarah
Okay, I've decided that Shannon should try it on facebook and myspace So I will send gifts to Katie, butlers robin_titan and shannon. Don't hold your breath, but I will get you something, sometime...remember, I have 3 little messmakers that will slow up the process.

9 comments:

  1. Woops, I didn't request the PIF exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to join in! Do we have to pay it forward with something handmade though? I'm not good with handmade unfortunately but I can pay it forward to the winners with their choice of ebooks

    thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my mom choose not to do a tree this year. In some ways it has felt very odd, and it others it has been a HUGE relief. Last year was not fun and my mom and I fought the day of decorating, NOT GOOD!! Anyway, this year was just fun, we walked around, saw the trees and toyed with the idea of buying a table top tree also, but in the end decided not to becaue at the time it looked like most had already sold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I PIF on facebook or myspace since I don't have a blog? If I can...I really want to do it. :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika, I think the answer to Shannon is YES. - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAAA! I'm so sad that I am so late checking in on you! What a great idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm to late, I'm just curious how it worked for Shannon on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete