Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Glitter!

I was on the phone today and Quincy opened up a bottle of embossing powder with glitter in it (I know, I should have put it away after I finished my cards). For those non crafter friends, imagine super fine glitter. I've vacuumed, but it's still all over. My eyes itch, so I know it's on my face. It's on the couch, in the carpet, on the boys. on the ottoman, on Finn's socks. I can't clean enough to get rid of it.

So, if you see Alvin tomorrow with glitter on him, ask him if I was living out my Edward fantasies.

3 comments:

  1. So that's how to turn your husband into Edward! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! That's funny! Not about the glitter being everywhere though. I was watching the Martha Stewart Christmas special - about 20 minutes of it - and I thought of you when she did the card embossing.

    ReplyDelete