Monday, December 8, 2008

Children for Rent



2 boys, age 2. Super Cute! Don't sleep well, don't eat most of the food offered to them. They scream very loudly, several times a day and most often at bedtime (last night it was 2 hours), and even at Santa. Prefer Daddy when he isn't around. Can't sleep together...one has to have the lights on, the other has to have them off. Each one would like you to sleep with them. Make messes faster than you can clean them up. Like to crush crackers into the carpet. Very good at tantrums, foot stomping, throwing and hitting. They wake up daily at 4am and can go to bed as late as 10pm. Serious inquiries only!

4 comments:

  1. You poor tired momma of adorable boys! I really do feel for you! And I only have ONE little ruffian guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take them if their mom will come too. I'd love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will take them. We might have to break out the duct tape to keep them out of too much trouble....but it will all be good.

    :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, well, I would have to think on that one.... I might buy duck tape too...

    ReplyDelete