Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Photos

As promised (although a little late because I am having trouble uploading photos) here are the halloween pictures. We decided that we would not spend any money on costumes this year, since we had all the above costumes given to us. They might not have been our first choice, but I am glad now to have the savings.

We only trick or treated downtown to the stores and look at how much we still got. 2 big bowlfuls...we were happy to share with mim and bubba after our dinner.




Alvin said he might be home early and if he is I am going to donate blood (save lives, loose weight...it's a win win). I am letting the kids have a ton of candy now, so he can deal with them.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job loading them up on candy before you leave to donate blood. That made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete