Saturday, October 18, 2008

Still waiting on that Miracle

Today the boys were up at 6:30. Why? At what age do they understand that sleeping in is really fun? Finn used to sleep in, but once he hears his brothers up, he gets up too. The real problem is me. I admit it. I sleep better if I go to bed late. I was asleeep last night after 11:30 and Alvin made it clear that he wasn't going to get up, so I did. Alvin finally came out about 7:45 and I headed back to bed.

At 8:25, Alvin is hollering for me to come because he needs me. Quincy put his hand on the hot burner, lifted it up and put the other hand on the same burner. Mild burns, but he has been fussy all day. And he only wants his mommy.

All I can say is that I am glad it happened on Alvin's watch. And maybe he will learn not to play around the stove.

Paxton's nose is healing, but it is going to be hard to keep himfrom picking at it. Finn had to have his picture taken too!

2 comments:

  1. You are in SOOOOOO much trouble!!! : ) My accident prone one is Tanner and that little girl wears me out....I can't even imagine having twin boys that get into everything. Good Luck!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord, Erika. How you managed day to day thus far - grace of God and rattled nerves I'm sure! I wish I lived nearby so I could release you a few hours a couple of days a week. You need a spa weekend or something!!

    The nose looks good. The burns look okay - just watch for keeping it clean. Tell Finn it's his job to keep a watchful eye on his brothers - well, it's worth a shot!

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete