Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby needs a Bed!


5 minutes for mom is having a contest...Sleeping angels, they call it. The winner of the cutest sleeping baby gets a bedroom set (and we really need one - or 2). I pick the Summer Breeze Bedroom Set . I am guessing that you can only use one picture, and it is really hard to pick one picture when you have 3 kids. But this one is my favorite. I was making dinner, Quincy was in the bumbo seat on the counter and Paxton jumped in his jumper til he couldn't jump anymore.


Of course you never get pictures of the cutest moments...asleep in a puddle at the beach or covered in chocolate in the car seat. But they are all angels once they give it up and sleep. Look for more pictures of my sleeping angels later...they just won't be submitted for this contest.

5 comments:

  1. I love this! How darling! It's as good and cute as watching them bouncing up and down in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I think your pic could easily win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this pic on 5 minutes for mom and just wanted to let you know that I voted for it. Too cute and so original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm voting for this pic too! Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete