Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm no Martha Stewart

Some of you know that I used to watch Martha Stewart religiously her first season. Of course the twins were tiny and needed to be fed every other hour, so I Tivo'ed it and watched it at 2 or 4 or 6 in the morning. Well, the twins grew up and I haven't watched it much since, but I just read about a blog contest for her show...I'm going to check it out and see if I want to enter. Maybe I could win something cool; a trip to a spa would be nice, but I would really like a housekeeper for life (I'd take a year). What am I thinking. I know so little about blogging that I can't get the text under the right pictures (Help.) or size images different in the same post (help). But while passing through blogs, I found people who do the strangest things, like one woman who took pictures of her meals at a restaurant...did the waiter stare at you as your flash went off, multiple times? How rude.

But here is the link if you want to read about it. http://www.themarthablog.com/2008/09/how-to-create-your-own-blog-let-us-show-you.html

But how cool would it be to make money off your blog? Not like I ever could. I mean who wants to read about some frazzled mom in the suburbs and my family might hate me if I wrote about them (although they are good writing material).

1 comment: