Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I laughed so hard (I peed a little)

Oh, I needed a laugh and I got it tonight. It's been a rough day and what a relief to get the kids to bed and not hear screaming for a little bit. So I watched this show with Finn that Jen told us to watch. Wipeout! on ABC. I admit, I watch a lot of television, but don't see anything that makes me jiggle with laughter (should come as no surprise that I liked Jackass). This was fairly clean; loads of jokes about balls, but they are jumping on them and falling like idiots. Okay, just watch the show...I am going to go rewind a little and laugh myself to sleep.

If you watch it, post a comment so I don't feel like such a nerd.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya!! We love watching that show. It's great to have a show that the whole family can watch and laugh. We look forward to Tuesday at 8,the kids ask all week when it will be on again.

    ReplyDelete